Watch these two short presentations and think about these questions:
- Which presentation do you prefer?
- Why do you prefer it?
You don't have to watch the whole presentations - just enough of each one to get an idea. We'll discuss your thoughts at the start of our lesson.
You'll need to book a lesson.
You’ll receive an activity sheet after the lesson to help review and summarise the lesson.
Check your answers
A - Networking events
How you look: smile, use hand gestures, looks at the audience, stand comfortably
How you sound: stress important words, pause before important words, pause between ideas, use natural intonation
2. Own ideas.
During the lesson you gave a presentation.
Now it’s time to:
- think back and decide what things went well and what areas could be improved
- practise your presentation and work on the improvement areas
- record yourself with a video or audio recorder (the iPhone video recorder is perfect)
- watch your video and note any improvements.